State Planning Law
Counseling public administration and competent authorities in plan approval procedures (Planfeststellungsverfahren) and other legal sectorial planning assessment procedures for federal construction projects (Raumordnungsverfahren, Verfahren der Bundesfachplanung).
- Advising competent authorities (public administration and other) on the planning of infrastructure projects, in particular highways, power transmission lines, pipelines and airports
- Counseling on impact and respect of Directives and other law of the European Union, especially directives on the protection of the environment
- Preparation of key planning decision for sectorial planning for competent authorities
- Litigation and representation in court proceedings concerning planning and authorisation decisions
- Advising on the planning of building and industrial or plant construction, including procedures concerning immission and pollution control legislation